Monday, April 5, 2010

Reunion

Reunion

Hello Mister, do you remember me?
We met once, face to face,
for a split second,
as we were walking down this busy street.
I remember you.
Who could have forget that day,
when we walked past each other,
raindrops began to fall down.

And hello little flower, do you remember me?
I sat beside you that one day.
I can remember it clearly,
the sun was nice, and the park was quiet.
We must have talked for half the day
because, without us even notice it,
Spring has bloomed,
and the snow, all melt away.

And hello again love, you remember me?
It has been a long time.
I can barely craft an image of your smile,
and all I could remember are
fragments of this and that.
Yes! It has been a long time.
By now,
you must have forgotten all about me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger