Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories of a Friend

It been a while since I have post up a poem in this blog. This poem that I am posting up is dedicated to a friend. She is heading back to Vietnam and we will miss her very much. It is sad that I couldn't hang out with her before she have to go (I'm sorry). So to make it up, I spend the week writing this poem (lucky I finish before she have to leave too). I just want to wish you well and the best too. May the memories that we created will forever be in our heart! Don't worry, I will also remember the laugh we share to help me through the tough time. Like you said, hope that one day we will meet again. Until then.....

------------------------------------

Memories of a Friend

It is sudden, the news that two friends will part away.
While there are still words left in this world, so much to say.
All the moments that could have been part of a memory.
Now are out of reach and feel like some faraway dream.
Dark day grows darker, it is slowly counting down.
A reed player plays all day, all throughout the town.
Such a sad melody only brings an unfamiliar tune.
Memories are like a bouquet of flower that is yet fully bloom.
At the base of a hill, surrounded by mountains of silhouette,
time grows shorter until – No! No! Not yet!
And there goes the morning star’s light last strand.
Maybe, someday fate will reveal their intentions and plans.
But for now, if these memories is enough to make us cry,
surely, our last word together, will not have to be goodbye.

1 comments:

Vivian Khanh said...

Thanks a lot for this beautiful, touching and meaningful poem, which is written especially for me. It makes me cry in happiness. Hope we can meet up again in the future. FRIENDS FOREVER


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger